Welcome to my blog :)

rss

terça-feira, 9 de julho de 2024

09 - 07

 16h51 -


Some days I listen to our songs, as a way of feeling you closer...reminiscing.

It always caries pain, yet provides some comfort for some reason. 

This feeling, however, today, is so uncomfortable, and fills me with such loneliness and waves of emptiness, making it hard to find purpose in anything. 

I look around and struggle to shake that feeling off me. How long will it last? How will it end?

Hopefully being on stage later this evening will somehow make it better.

I found myself playing "Fix you" on stage last night, and Lord knows how close the tears got to my eyes and throat. 

Tomorrow will be a whole week without any kind o contact. Social media is my "go to" space to try and find some sign of your presence. Being back home, I would keep walking and crossing the city's streets in hopes of running into you, even if only for a second, even if only for a glimpse... Not of that is possible around here. 

Today, I am feeling lost. Is what it is. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário