Welcome to my blog :)

rss

sábado, 3 de agosto de 2024

03 - 08

10h18


Today I wake up heartbroken.... 

I lost the ring you offered me 😭😭😭😭

How stupid could I be losing something so importante to me?? How???

It's like the universe was giving me a sign of how I will never get you back.... 

I  feel so.....sad, upset, angry, devastated....

Stupid me! Stupid me! STUPID ME! 😣

Suddenly I don't even want to do anything....not working out, not running, not going out.... Nothing....

I'm sorry I lost something you gave me with such care, love and affection....I used to carry it as if carrying a part of you with me, and now it's gone...just as you are... 😣

I'm so sorry my love.... Please forgive me 😔


12h

Soooooo happy I could cry 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Não desisti sabes....voltei atrás, onde sabia ter perdido....ainda que as hipóteses de encontrar fossem muito limitadas, devido ao sítio.... Mas fui! E eis que....encontrei!!!! Fiquei tão feliz Boo!! Tão feliz!!! 

Não perdi a esperança, não desisti e recuperei o meu precioso anel 🥹

Algo só é verdadeiramente perdido se perdermos a esperança e desistirmos....

Não desisto....não perco a esperança 🤞🍀🫶


23h09

It is weird not seeing you online anywhere.... Hope you are ok ..

Maybe you are out, having fun.... I will be out tonight too, and you'll remain on my mind. I'll find myself talking about you and everything we've been through lately ...and how bad I would want you back....how much I miss you ... 

I hope you are ok.... And I'm sure you are hoping you don't think of me or hear about me....while I'll be wishing you miss me and think about me....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário