Welcome to my blog :)

rss

quarta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2024

07 - 08

 09h20

To whoever is reading this ...

It's over. I lost her. I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. I fought hard and hard, but I couldn't win her back. My flaws, mistakes and failures in treating her right were too many to be overcome.

I feel lost, broken, shattered... I thought she would be able to fight just once more. She wasn't. She's already fought all that her sanity allowed her to. And I know for a fact that there is no hope, spells, wishes in this world that will ever make her reconsider. 

She has finally managed to picture her life without me, and it seems the sight of that is so much brighter than life with me. 

As special as I might have been to her, it was not enough. I guess her fears and pains got bigger than whatever love she might still feel. 

I never thought this could happen. I was too foolish to think I could ever lose her. I thought it was not too late, but it was. 

The train has passed, and seems it passed all over me and left me on broken in pieces all over the tracks.

-------

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário